Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#14 iPSP



Have you ever wondered what a PSP can do?. The thing that I think that is awesome is my PSP. It is awesome because I can watch video, listen to music, play games, use the internet, and look at photos. You can also download cool games and apps for the PSP. In order to download the games and apps is to hack it.

The way to hack it is to open up the battery and snap off a wire from it. Then you have to make the memory card a magic memory card after that you will have a hacked PSP. The most awesome app for the PSP is iPSP. This app is awesome because it makes the PSP look like an iPhone. But the only thing that sucks is that it is not touch screen.

It has most of the apps that the iPhone has. It has games, camera, picture, music, safari, and messenger. The messenger is my favorite app for the iPSP. I like the messenger because I can go on AIM, MSN or Yahoo to chat with my friends. This app is useful because I can go on the messenger without using my computer.

Awesome!

Dillon H.

No comments:

Post a Comment