Wednesday, May 26, 2010

#22 Skating Down a Hill


        

Awesome                             

           

Do you have things that you may think are awesome? I’m a skater and what I think is awesome is related. When you're going up a hill it is horrible, and when you are at the top of the hill you are still trying to catch your breath. You’re tired but it can be a work-out. It helps you burn calories as it burns your thighs. You might say that it burns like fire. The most awesome thing hasn’t happened yet.

           
The most awesome thing is when you are going down the hill. It is so awesome you sometimes feel like you’re flying. If you can’t ride a skateboard standing up, even if you’re sitting down it feels like if you're gliding through the air. It is cool and especially awesome. It’s the best thing in the world.

            It’s the most amazing, most awesome thing that I have ever experienced in my life. What I sometimes do is when I’m really mad, and I’m at home, I get my skateboard and skate up then down the hill by my house. It always makes me feel better. You might not be a skater and you might have a different opinion of what I said is awesome but we’re different people and different opinions. If you have a different subject, of a different awesome thing, that’s cool, because we are not the same person.

AWESOME

-Joshua-

           

         

2 comments:

  1. I love riding down hills on my bike rides - it's like all my hard work finally pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget skating down a hill lets go longboarding... big difference

    ReplyDelete